You’ve reached the official website for St. Joseph Township of Stearns County, Minnesota. On this website you can download permit forms, check park reservations, find township contacts, and more. Please use the pages above to navigate.
The township holds 2 monthly public meetings on the 2nd and last Monday of each month in the Township Hall located at 935 College Avenue South, St Joseph.
NOTICE TO ST. JOSEPH TOWNSHIP RESIDENTS
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT:
- THE BOARD OF AUDIT. The St. Joseph Town Board of Audit will meet on Monday, February 22, 2021 at 6:30 p.m. in the Town Hall.
- ABSENTEE VOTING: The Clerk’s office will be open 10 a.m. to 12:00 noon on Saturday, March 6, 2021 for absentee voting.
- NOTICE OF ANNUAL ELECTION: The polls will be open from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Tuesday, March 9, 2021 for the election of one Supervisor for the term of three (3) years.
- THE BOARD OF CANVASS will meet at 8:15 p.m. or as soon as possible thereafter on Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at the Town Hall.
- NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEETING: The Annual Meeting of the St. Joseph Township will be held at 8:30 p.m. in the Town Hall on Tuesday, March 9, 2021. On the agenda will be the
St. Joseph Township’s Storm Water Pollution Prevention Program and business usually done at the Annual Meeting. In case of inclement weather, the Election, Board of Canvass and Annual Meeting will be held at the appointed times and location on March 16, 2021.
- QUALIFICATION MEETING: The Qualification Meeting will be held at 6:30 p.m. on Monday, March 29, 2021 at the Town Hall.
- MONTHLY MEETINGS are held on the second and last Mondays at 7 p.m. at the Town Hall.